Want to work for us?
RJ Booth believe in investing in the future and creating a more sustainable company through in-house training and apprenticeships. We provide support to our employees who wish to further their career and build on their own skills and expertise.
Every year RJ Booth take on new apprentices wanting to progress in the trade, and we pride ourselves on offering a quality apprenticeship scheme which is open to everyone.
RJ Booth is expanding and looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our team. We currently have the following vacancies available;
Salary : £35K per annum
Job Type : Permanent Full time
We are looking to expand our team and have two vacancies for enthusiastic Qualified Electricians.
RJ Booth Services is an established Electrical Contractor that works predominantly in commercial & domestic sectors, specialising in retirement homes & new build housing projects working for a range of reputable construction companies. RJ Booth Services’ offices are based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17 5LA, however this role will require you to travel to our sites based across the Midlands.
Your main duties will include:
- Installation & maintenance work for new & existing clients
- Inspecting & testing electrical systems, completing any paperwork in a timely manner
- Provide technical support & input into projects
- Ensure work is carried out to a high standard, in line with current legal standards
- Be responsible for your own work & those Apprentices under your supervision
- Completion of documentation as required e.g., RAMs
- Liaise in a professional manner with contractors, clients, other trades people
- NVQ Level 3
- 18th Edition
- 2391 or equivalent
- Be motivated, with a “can do” attitude, who is committed to quality & safety
- 3 years’ experience
- Full drivers’ licence
In return we offer;
- Salary £35K per annum
- Van & Fuel Card
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- PPE, Uniform & workwear allowance
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com